Over the years, several diet recipes have been developed by nutritionists in India and elsewhere. The diet plans and recipes help the people to remain at their healthiest best and not succumb to any weight-related illnesses. Indians have always been very health conscious. Diet plans and diet recipes help in losing weight and to sustain good health. One of the easy-to-follow Indian diet recipes has been discussed below.
Cauliflower with Indian spices
- medium sized Cauliflower
- Unsalted butter (2 tablespoons)
- Ground Cumin (1 teaspoon)
- 1 Tomato (Finely chopped)
- Ground Coriander (� teaspoon)
- Ground Ginger (� teaspoon)
- Pepper (� teaspoon)
- Fresh Cilantro (Chopped)
- Sodium Chicken Broth (� cup)
- Salt (1 � teaspoons)
- Melt butter in a small pan.
- Add to the melted butter- cumin, coriander and ginger
- Cook for about 1 minute, till the ingredients emit a good smell.
- Separate the cauliflowers into small florets.
- Put the cauliflower florets and chopped tomato into the frying pan.
- After turning on the heat to a high level, add salt, pepper and the chicken broth.
- Bring to boil and cover the pan with a lid.
- Put the frying pan on low heat and allow the preparation to simmer for 7 minutes.
- Remove the lid and allow the broth to evaporate.
- It will take 5 more minutes for the cauliflower to become tender.
- Before you start serving, sprinkle the chopped cilantro onto the dish.
South Beach Diet Recipes
- Avoid food items rich in carbohydrates. Sugar and bread need to be struck off your diet plan.
- Eat lots of green vegetables including lettuce leaves
- Carbohydrates could be introduced in your diet.
- A few pieces of fruit are allowed in phase 2 of the South Beach Diet Recipe
- Now, you have to become serious about maintaining the South Beach Diet Recipe plan.
- Leave out food items that contain lots of carbohydrates.
The South Beach Diet Recipes are yet to become popular in India and is primarily followed in the western countries.